Saturday, July 23, 2011

Free Website Builder


You've probably seen some Instant LP reviews already. I hope so, because you'll notice immediately why this one is different.

Not too long ago, I was asked to buy a hosting package that comes with many easy website-making templates! I felt suckered when the templates require me to use my own Image-Editing software to edit the Text and Images of the Site coming from the templates. That was a pain in the ass. I am no web-designer.




That's when I heard about InstantLP. I didn't even look at it for a month. But i kept hearing about it. People were shariing how good it is, how much money they have made or are making with it, and so on.

After a while, curiosity got to me and I finally took a look. Boy was I shocked.

InstantLP was exactly what I was looking for. It has the features I've never been able to find anywhere else. Features like:

Generating Search Engine Friendly landing pages with some default components like Contact Us Page, Privacy Policy Page, Sitemap and About us page that is automatically generated for each page you create. This also helps in achieving a high quality score if you are bidding on CPC networks like Google Adwords, etc. WYSIWYG interface that also enables you to import HTML content like Affiliate Creatives, Widgets, Youtube Videos, Adsense Code, Analytics Codes, etc. And the features really did translate directly into the benefits the product creator talked about on the sales page.

How often have you seen that?

The only drawback was that the designs were not classified according to different industrial types. All the designs are clustered together. But given everything else I loved about it, I could easily overlook that. Maybe they'll improve it in the next version.

For more information please visit us at : http://allbeyours.com/website-builder

No comments:

Post a Comment